Family reunion is a vital part of the resettlement process.
Through the Refugee Family Reunion (RFR) program, we assist refugees who now live in Australia to sponsor displaced family members to join them.
You can find information about bringing your family to Australia in our education resources.
If you have been granted permanent protection and would like to bring your family to Australia, we might be able to help you. We provide legal advice on Refugee Family Reunion at various locations throughout Queensland, in collaboration with various refugee settlement organisations. Appointments to attend advice sessions at outreach locations are made by contacting these services:
- Woolloongabba - Multicultural Development Australia (MDA)
- Logan - Access Community Services
- Toowoomba - Catholic Care and Multicultural Development Australia (MDA)
- Townsville - Townsville Multicultural Support Group (TMSG)
- Cairns - Centacare Multicultural Services (CMS)
- Goodna - Access
In addition to our outreach locations, we can give you free legal advice in our office in West End. You can book an appointment to receive free legal advice in our Evening Advice Sessions by calling (07) 3846 9333.
For agency referrals, please fill in our referral form and email it to us at email@example.com or send it by fax to (07) 3844 3073.