If we are not able to help you, we might be able to refer you to a specialist service to assist you. This might happen if you are seeking information or advice in a non-migration or a non-legal area, if you live outside of our catchment area, or if you require additional services.
Some of the services that we might refer you to are:
- Immigrant Women's Support Service (IWSS)
- Support Assessment and Referral Advocacy (SARA)
- Legal Aid Queensland
- Women's Legal Service Queensland
- Multicultural Australia
- Romero Centre
- Access Community Services
- Townsville Multicultural Support Group (TMSG)
- Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma (QPASTT)
- Centacare Multicultural Services (CMS)
- Mercy Community Services
Additional information about what these support services and agencies can help you with can be found here.