We give free legal advice in refugee and immigration matters to people living in Queensland.
RAILS' office is closed from 24th December at 12:00 pm and will re-opne on 10th January at 9:00 am.
- If you are currently in danger, please call the police on 000.
- If you require urgent immigration assistance, you may want to contact a private registered migration agent: https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/
- You can find information about visas on the Department of Home Affairs' website: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder
- For support services you may wish to use the service locator (housing, meals, healthcare, counselling, etc) here: https://askizzy.org.au/
You can contact us by email on email@example.com . This email address is not monitored during the break. We will contact you about your request as soon as possible after we reopen on 10th January.
These are the ways in which we can assist you:
- Free legal advice
- If we cannot help you with your matter, we can refer you to someone who can.
Additional assistance for TPV and SHEV holders and applicants
- Free legal advice at Indooroopilly Uniting Church
No appointments necessary. Thursdays from 2pm to 5pm.
Indooroopilly Uniting Church in 74 Station Road, Indooroopilly, opposite to the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Re-application clinics for TPV holders: help writing your statement for your TPV application
Appointments are essential. To book and appointment call (07) 3846 9300 on Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Additional support for TPV and SHEV holders and applicants: ASRA Program
- Free legal advice at our West End office
- Free telephone advice
Our Client Service Charter details our obligations to our clients and what we expect from them.