We give free legal advice in refugee and immigration matters to people living in Queensland.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3846 9300. We use interpreters when needed.
These are the ways in which we can assist you:
- Free telephone legal advice
- If we cannot help you with your matter, we can refer you to someone who can.
Additional assistance for TPV and SHEV holders and applicants
- Free legal advice at Indooroopilly Uniting Church
No appointments necessary. Thursdays from 2pm to 5pm.
Indooroopilly Uniting Church in 74 Station Road, Indooroopilly, opposite to the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Re-application clinics for TPV holders: help writing your statement for your TPV application
Appointments are essential. To book and appointment call (07) 3846 9300 on Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Additional support for TPV and SHEV holders and applicants: ASRA Program
- Free legal advice at our West End office
- Free telephone advice
Our Client Service Charter details our obligations to our clients and what we expect from them.